LOTS TO DO!
Restoration Oaks Ranch is located on almost 1,000 acres of Santa Ynez Valley Oak wilderness. We have miles of roads for mountain biking, walking, hiking or jogging, and even more miles of cattle trails for the more adventurous. The seasonal Blueberry Farm and U-Pick Stand is open every year, usually from May through September. Play for hours at our pro sized bocce ball court, set up badminton or volleyball nets on the huge lawn during the day, then lay out for some spectacular stargazing at night. Each night is stellar!
In addition to the ranch, there is a lot to do while you stay at Restoration Oaks Ranch. Most are less than 20 minutes away:
• Wineries and Wine Tasting Tours ...(many, many)
• Beaches 10 – 20 minutes away ...(Gaviota, Refugio, El Capitan, Goleta, and more)
• The Chumash Casino & Resort ...(Vegas style gambling and great concerts)
• Nojoqui Falls ...(adjacent to Restoration Oaks Ranch—pictured at left)
• World Class Golfing ...(at Alisal—and several others (minutes away)
• The Danish Town of Solvang ...(shops, restaurants, and Danish Culture)
• Horseback Riding ...(when available, we're happy to make arrangements)
• Antique Shopping in Los Alamos ...(the town is small, but it's all antiques—20 minutes North)